Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Canada Gay!


Vancouver's first gay blog? And it's Canada Day? Reliable sources tell me that our nation's finest made an appearance at Toronto Pride. The man. The head honcho. The Harpermeister. I love this guy. Okay, it's been a hot week in Vancouver and I might be feeling it right here, but for your viewing pleasure, this is what our proud sisters boxed on mean streets of the big smoke. They had an arts and crafts session, cranked out a papier-mâché effigy, held a boxing match...and what you see is what you get. Can you blame them? I'm giving an "ughn!" followed up by an "ughn-ughn!" and a couple wet dreams that the Stephen Harper doll will be this summer's hottest accessory. From far and wide, Oh Stephen Harper, we stand on guard for thee...

1 comment:

lindsay said...

Where do I get one?!?!?!