Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Is So You Think You Can Dance's "Mary Murphy" actually the The Evil Lord of Destruction in disguise?

I have a dirty secret...I've fallen in love (significant pause) with another reality show. Poppin' dance routines. Hot dancers. Judges who remind me of American Idol judges, but actually have interesting things to say.

We've been holding weekly parties (yes this reeks of Survivor-mania a la 2001, shame shame on me and my friends) and although I spend most of my time hoping that hot Joshua's clothes "accidentally" fall off on stage, I've recently found myself falling in love (significant pause) with Skeletor in one of his most crazy disguises yet:

Do not be fooled by "Mary Murphy"'s apparent dance expertise or repeated references to a hotties-only "Hot Tamale Train." It's all a clever ruse. Despite the clever front, this so called "Mary Murphy" is clearly planning to capture Castle Grayskull and learn its ancient secrets, which would make "Mary Murphy" unstoppable, with enough power to conquer and rule all of Eternia.

Don't believe me? Check it out for yourself:



High camp, baby. Now compare that clip to the following Skeletor video (click here). It's your turn to be the judge.

No comments: